Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Party countdown - 3 days...

I think fall is finally here which is a real eye-opener as to just how fast time flies, could it really be a year since this crazy journey began?? It seems like forever ago that I was in the hospital for 10 days with fevers and rigors, in fact, compared with the excitement of the past 10 months, I had pretty much forgotten all about that. Wow. The good news is that I continue to feel better and stronger with each day. Side effects from the meds (or at least I presume that’s what I’m experiencing) are still annoying, but nothing I can’t live with. This week it’s a swollen face in the morning – lovely! But, labs are looking up bit by bit, the sun is shining, I feel pretty good, K’s coming home this weekend and we’re partying in 3 days!!! God is good!
“Because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions…” ~Eph. 2:4-5
(need we say more?)
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17