Friday, October 15, 2010

Another beautiful week!

I hope that wherever you are, the weather is as beautiful as it is here! What a blessing to have a nice fall and sunny weather - definitely good for the mental health and physical healing!! I hope the weather is this nice next weekend for my party!! My week has gone well. The trip to Omaha was uneventful which is a good thing. Dr Vose said everything looks ok. My kidney tests are still a little off but not quite as high as they were so not sure if we're just going to watch it or if they're going to do something. My social calendar is still pretty tame since I'm never quite sure how much energy I'll have - not much planned except watching college football, the Chiefs and visiting all my friends with their new babies!
Have a great weekend!
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17