Friday, October 8, 2010

Fridays - they're still great!

Well somethings never change - after a week at work, 5:00 on Friday is still a great thing! This has been a pretty good week, not too many headaches, neck feels somewhat better, and I was able to see a couple of patients at work!!! I've been able to enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather - taking lots of walks with Maria. Blood counts continue to be strong with my platelets finally returning to the "normal" range! Yea! The only disappointing part is that my kidney function tests continue to be a little off and my legs continue to swell. They're decreasing the dose of one of my meds so maybe that will be the answer. We'll see. This weekend should be low key except for 3 hours on Sat and Sunday when I'm watching the Tigers and the Chiefs defend their undefeated records!! That would truly be the perfect end to my week :)
Have a great weekend - I continue to pray for you all.
God is Faithful - yesterday, today and forever.
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17