Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Already???

It's already time to go back to Omaha for a recheck. Thankfully, things seem to be improving so I hope the visit tomorrow is quick and uneventful! My kidneys appeared much "happier" this week when we checked labs so that's a very good thing. It looks like my anti rejection med dose was a little high so now that it's been lowered, things are improving and I'm feeling better overall! Energy is steadily getting better, I should be ready to start training for the Iron Man in November ;)
I'll let you know on Thursday how my appt goes tomorrow. (If anyone needs anything from Omaha, let me know!)
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17