Monday, October 25, 2010

Now that was a great weekend -

Thanks to everyone that came out to St Agnes on Saturday night to help me give thanks and celebrate God's awesome faithfulness and power. It was a wonderful night and one that I will not forget. I can't even fathom the number of prayers that have been sent up on my behalf, but I know that every one was heard and they all gave (and continue to give) me the strength to push through. This was definitely a team win!! This weekend was like the perfect storm - beautiful weather, family in town, MU win, Chiefs win, seeing lots of friends, and I got to 2-step! Thanks to everyone that helped make this weekend so special (you know who you are!)
"And I'll praise you in this storm and I will lift my hands. For You are who You are no matter where I am and every tear I've cried You hold in your hand. You never left my side and though my heart is torn I will praise You in this storm."
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17