Sunday, November 13, 2011

A good weekend

It's been a good weekend. Long before all the craziness of last week, I had planned to visit Lisa, Steve, Keith and the kids in North Carolina this weekend. Since I was out of the hospital and feeling ok, I decided to go ahead and take the trip and am glad that I did. It's been a nice break and great to see everyone. After a full weekend of the zoo, church, lots of games, I'm ready to sit down and watch a Chiefs victory (I hope)! I started eating some soft foods on Friday and that seems to be going ok which is a huge relief. Once in a while I still get tired and still have the cough with an occasional stomach ache but nothing emergent. Will head home tonight and then off to Omaha on Tuesday. Originally the plan was to repeat my lung function tests on Tuesday, but not sure if that will change with all the happenings of the past week. Will update when I know more.
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17