Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving!!!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend and that you were able to find lots of things to be thankful for! If not, let me know and I'll be glad to share some of mine for I have been well blessed despite this crazy year. Every day is a new day and one for which I strive to be thankful.
I was able to spend Thanksgiving in N.C. with family. This was the first trip that I've taken in almost a year and a half (not counting Omaha) so it felt very good. I was probably exposed to more germs in the past 5 days than in the past 5 months, so I've been praying for God's bubble of protection! Overall, I've been feeling good. Still can't keep up with Connor and Katie, but am getting closer. The swelling in my legs is already starting to go down which is better than I can express and my labs looked good today. Hgb, WBC and platelet levels on the rise!

God, your mercies are new to me every day! I give You thanks for renewing my health and for relief from my pain and worry. Continue your healing within me, that I may return to the work you have given me to do. Amen.
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17