Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dad and my trip to Omaha was relatively uneventful. I’d have to say that stopping at Trader Joes (1st time) was probably the most exciting part. Labs are once again relatively unchanged and Dr Vose can’t find a specific reason for the weird symptoms I’m experiencing (no major organ failure – whew). All the scans from last week came back normal. Soooo, she thinks it’s probably being caused by the FK (my antirejection med). I only have another month or so to be on it, but she decided to switch me to a different one in the meantime to try and get my blood counts up and swelling down! It will probably be a couple weeks before I can tell if it’s helping, but am glad to be trying something!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." ~Psalm 100: 4-5
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17