Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Monday!!

Sorry I didn't send out an update end of last week. I was hoping that lab results would come in so that I'd have some "answers" to share but I didn't hear back from the doctor until today. The additional labs didn't reveal anything to speak of - definitely no reason for the dropping hemoglobin. They're going to wait to make any changes until they see how this week's labs look. (when all else fails, give it 1 more week). This week has the potential to be a week full of answers. I saw my primary care doc this morning to talk about my swelling and she's ordered... you guessed it, some more labwork. And an ultrasound of my legs and heart to make sure the circulation is ok. Will let you know what I find out as the week goes on. Thanks for the continued support and concern!
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17