Tuesday, February 14, 2012

On the mend

You know how when you complain about something and then it gets worse, you think, “wow, I shouldn’t have complained about that, maybe it wasn’t so bad”? Well, that happened to me this past weekend. I didn’t feel the best at work on Friday and by Friday afternoon I felt terrible. I proceeded to get a fever and the crud, slept all weekend and didn’t move too far from the couch. I've complained about my breathing before, but add a cold on that and it takes on a whole new meaning! What made it worse is that I had all these fun plans and had to miss all of them :( One of which was the Healing Mass at St Agnes – how ironic is that, that I was too sick to go to the Healing Mass! Anyway, the good news is that I’m feeling much better today and am optimistic that the cough will go away with time. Thank you to all of you that were praying for me this weekend – I know that it helped!
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17