Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nothing is too hard for the God of the universe!

Well tomorrow is the big day. Mom, Dad and I will drive to Omaha tonight so that we’ll be ready for the early start to a long day. I don’t know if I’ll know the results by the end of the day and I’m still waiting on results from last week’s EGD. So “patience” is the word of the week. Overall I’ve been feeling pretty good – last weekend I had lots of excuses to enjoy the nice weather and hang out with friends. One of them pointed out that since there are more “good” days than “bad” days, I could say that every week is a good week. I like that.
Still praying for strength and good results tomorrow. Praying that God will continue the good works that He has begun! Praying that I am able to accept and handle whatever the future holds and that God continues to grace me with the peace that transcends all understanding! (right, Em?)

“Oh Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and out stretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.” Jeremiah 32:17
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17