Sunday, May 15, 2011

Prayer request

I'm not really sure what I'm asking for, but am sure that prayers would help. I can't really pinpoint anything specific but I just don't feel good. I'm really afraid that I'm heading back down the path of GVHD. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to test for that. I hate this feeling of uncertainty and "fear". I know that I need to continue trusting in God's ability to take care of me, but I'm having a hard time even formulating prayers. Please pray that God will remove my fears, that my symptoms will disappear, that Dr. Vose will have wisdom, and that I will have the strength to deal with whatever comes of this. Thank you.
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17