Monday, April 4, 2011

He is ABLE

Wow- what happened to last week? Maybe it’s the thought of spring finally being around the corner that made last week go so fast – I can tell you that I definitely spent all week looking forward to the beautiful weather of the weekend! So I guess that’s my excuse for not sending an update – oops. Things continue to steadily improve leaving little room for complaint. My labs are stable (if not improving) and I have good energy, continue to sleep well (praise God!) and am slowly but surely able to “do” more and more. Not quite to sand volleyball or Ultimate shape, and my hair is growing too slow, but all that will come. Next week I head back to Omaha.
This weekend I went to a Women’s Conference and it was a great reminder of many things, but one of the big ones for me was that whatever we’re facing, our problems are not bigger than the power of God. God is able to do infinitely more than we could ever ask or our brains could imagine. So we need to let God out of the box that we’ve created and pray like we really believe that God is “able”! Give him the opportunity to amaze.
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17