Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13

I'm back from Omaha, but not much to report. It was a beautiful day and we were able to take a nice walk outside while killing time between appointments. Almost hard to remember all the days that we took that walk pushing an IV poll! All my labs are “normal” (glad something is!) and they still think that my troubles over the past month were due to the flu which in turn complicated the GVHD. No new treatments to try – just continue watching closely and report any changes ASAP. I didn't repeat my lung function tests today so they weren't able to give me any objective numbers but thought I was doing well. So that being said, guess I'll go back to “doing what I do” - which will include watching a lot of basketball over the next few weeks and returning to my germophobic, neurotic hand washing state. I can't afford to pick anything else up – need to be healthy for Easter!
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17