Friday, March 9, 2012

97% !!!

I am happy to say that I feel like I finally turned a corner this week and have been feeling much better! Today I checked my oxygen saturation and it was 97% - much better than the 80’s of last week! I actually made it to the fitness room a couple times this week – didn’t do much and definitely have a long way to go, but at least I had the energy to try. And yesterday I was blessed with the opportunity to go to the Big 12 tournament and watch MU play – so much fun and so nice to have some “normalcy” again. Tomorrow morning is the big Healing Mass for the diocese (done as it is in Lourdes) so hopefully I'll actually be able to sing praises to our God. If anyone wants to join, let me know.
I go back to Omaha next Tuesday for a recheck with the pulmonologist and Dr Vose – I pray that they look at me with complete bewilderment and say, “I don’t know what happened – looks like a miracle!” :)

"For with God nothing shall be impossible". ~Luke 1:37
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17