Tuesday, March 8, 2011

To the Cloud!

I'm happy to report that once again God has brought rest to the weary and heard my cries! I'm now going on 4 nights of pretty good sleep! Not exactly 8 uninterrupted hours but sooooo much better than it has been.
Hard to believe that it's already been a month since my last trip to Omaha, but today we headed back north to check in. The weather is rainy and cold, but my labs looked good and Dr Vose is happy with my progress. They've stopped my steroids and as long as the CMV levels continue to decrease will start decreasing my anti-virals. The most exciting part of the visit was that I got my first vaccine! When I received the stem cell transplant, I lost all the immunity that we developed as kids – chicken pox, pertussis, meningitis, tetanus, polio, hepatitis, flu... Might not be exciting to most, but for me it's a big deal – and no, I'm not worried about it giving me autism! :)
"I sought the Lord and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears." ~Psalm 34:4

(Just realized that the message board wasn't working but it should be up and running again)
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17