Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Does He hear me

Sorry for the lack of communication this week. Could be lack of inspiration or the fact that it’s just been a really busy week at the office – which is a great feeling to be busy, productive… again.
My labs are improving, slowly but surely. Still low but not as low! I really feel pretty good but definitely find myself getting a little frustrated with how long it’s taking to keep my feet back under me – literally! The return of strength and weight is so slow and I know that a lot of that is due to the fact that I can’t eat all the good “high calorie” fattening foods and pretty much every calorie I eat gets used to carry out “daily living” so there’s not much left over to rebuild.
We’re all familiar with God Almighty, El Shadday, Creator of Heaven and Earth and most of us can grasp the idea of an all powerful God capable of creating the universe as well as a baby in the womb, but why is it that we have trouble envisioning that same God as one who knows us individually and keeps His promises to care for us in the little things. It’s like we think they’re “too little”. But the truth is that the same God Almighty that created the universe, is faithful and does hear the “little things”. He’s faithful to His promise to care for us, to literally give my legs the strength to bear the weight of the day. Nothing happens without His knowledge. I just need to be patient and wait on His timing – He knows, He cares, nothing gets by Him. My strength will return – I just pray it’s in time for ultimate season ;)

“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most high will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, ‘He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust.” ~Psalm 91:1-2
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17