Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy 2016!!

Since my blog has been neglected this year, I figured I should post a brief Christmas/New Year update. My year has been very blessed. As I watched my 5-year anniversary come and go, I've continued to feel good and regain some strength. I finally ventured back to Mexico with friends last winter and in the Spring Keith helped me cross an item off my bucket list by taking me skydiving. I took a couple road trips – helping a friend move to Austin in June and going to the AVP tournament in Cincinnati over Labor Day. My lungs continue to feel like that of a 70-year-old smoker, but I still manage to maintain a presence on the volleyball court (and haven't lost hope for another miracle). As fun as 2015 has been, I feel most grateful for a year free of hospitalizations for the first time since 2010! God continues to bless my days and walk this crazy path by my side, where that path will lead, I'm still waiting to find out. May the peace, the goodness and the hope of the Lord be yours this Christmas season and throughout 2016!
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17